Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A School Year Difference!

Today is Lexi's last full day of school, tomorrows graduation! I can't believe how much she has changed over these last 10 months. She's quite the little social butterfly who loves to learn about anything and everything! She's starting to notice some new emotions that's happening to her, I feel for her, but she keeps just pushing through these times of emotion and curiosity. The latest being, she's afraid to turn 7, it's a constant question of "what's going to happen to me"? "Am I going to change"? "Mom are you going to be OK having this baby, I don't want you to cry cause I know it's going to hurt you so bad". She's my little worrier for sure! She is looking forward to the 1st grade though, so excited to meet her new teacher and make even more friends! For now though she's definitely excited to bring on summer, late nights with dad (they're both night owls), sleeping in, road trips, the water and lots of visiting friends and family!
Here she is on her first day and this morning!

what a difference a school year makes.

Way to go Lexi, we're so happy you had a great first year of school!



No comments: