Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lilly's last day of school, Graduation invite, flowers, belly pic

Yesterday we got our official invite from Lexi to her Kindergarten Graduation! We are so proud of her!

I love her heart in her "i"

Her graduation pics came in yesterday, I almost had to cry in the school parking lot, she's growing up toooooooo fast!

and I just had to post a pic on how huge my Iris' are considering them being only 2 years old! Can't wait to see them next year!


Belly pic for mom, she asked how big I was yesterday, ummmmm huge...

Yesterday was Lilly's last day of pre-k. It was a sad day knowing she was not going back to Mrs. Sandeen ever. She's been with her for 2 years, she's changed my Lilly in so many great ways. Lilly tested out of the program a few months ago but they let her finish the year. As completely ecstatic as I am that Lilly no longer needs "help" I'm just totally bummed out for her cause she LOVES school and yet she still has another year before she starts Kindergarten. So it looks like we'll be on the look out for finding a place for Miss Lilly next year so she wont be so sad when Lexi starts school!




Preston and I came and spent Lilly's last day with her!

playing some golf.
Can't believe another year has come and gone. Next week will officially bring on summer break for us! Let the fun begin with all our traveling plans! I pray Preston outgrows his car sickness in the next 2 weeks, otherwise we'll start a tab of all the states Preston will have puked in by the end of the summer, fun, fun!




No comments: