Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's A.............

GIRL!!!

I'm so happy I wont have to be returning this adorable little outfit!!

Chris holds onto very little hope that some "junk" will drop, since our tech checked 4 times for us, lol! We're both in complete shock, we thought for sure it was a boy. My poor little Preston is getting kicked down stairs so we can paint PINK PINK PINK in his room!!
What could be more perfect than finding out you have a completely healthy little princess growing inside you ! What a great day!
All of our pictures turned out blurry because that girl seriously was doing flips the whole hour we tried to get her pics, so that's the best one that came out!

5 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Congrats!!! Poor Chris, at least he got ONE boy! Nic looked for "junk" at each appointment, asking "are you sure its not just its position?" How was your weekend getaway?!?!?

NICOLE said...

OHHHH That is so great! poor Preston and Chris but they will just be the best of friends then! Congrats!!!

Melanie Farrell said...

Yay - baby girl stuff :) but poor Mr. P for being the only boy....so far!

Matt n Jessica said...

Congrats on the girl! Matt was the same way with our last ultrasound lol...kept thinking something might just show up! Anyway, maybe you need to move back so Preston and Tyler can be buds since they are stuck in a hosue full of girlies! Congrats again!

{nicole coombs} said...

Haha thats so cool. A girl!! How FUN!! I wonder what it must be like to have little girls around?? All I know is boys if I ever have a girl I wont belive it till I see it. I think my parents would feel the same way as I do with 5 boys in my family then with the two I have. have fun painting everything PINK!