Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Retreat!

My little scrap getaway went great! I got lots done, relaxed with the girls, enjoyed some mountain air, stayed up late, slept in til a whoppin 8am (whats up with that??) and just enjoyed the very serene peacefulness!


The morning we left with some of my layouts!


My scrap space for the weekend!


Lisa the fitness guru convinced us to go on a beautiful morning walk and along the way she found this nice little log to ride, she's too funny!
(that's the house we stayed at in the back round)

We also got to see a little wild life along the way!

Melanie, Aimee, Lisa and Joni, what fun girls!

The house we stayed at was awesome, so roomy for our crazy amount of scrapbook stuff, beautiful view, perfect for a getaway!





Friday morning we woke up to these little funny gifts from Joni, all these little signs were taped on milk bottles for each of us!


The kids and Chris survived just perfectly without me. They made two batches of rice crispy treats and spaghetti with meatballs ( I NEVER make meatballs), I'm thinkin they did miss me a little though after all the hugs and kisses I got when I walked through the door!


No comments: