Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation day, party, and major pic overload!

The day Lexi was waiting for all week finally came and went! They had a sweet little ceremony for Kindergarten graduation. The gym just beamed with some very proud kindergartners (and parents!). As luck would have it my camera was dieing after about 1 pic so I had to keep turning it on and off and most of the time my flash wouldn't work since there wasn't enough juice but I did manage to get a few not so great pics!

The kids as they were entering the gym.


Them singing us songs.

Man I love that "E"!

She couldn't stop smiling!

We had got Lexi roses and Lilly insisted on giving them to her. She was so cute as soon as the ceremony was over lilly ran down gave her the flowers and gave her a big ol' kiss, so sweet!

Horrible pic but it's the only one I got with my big girl all day!

her little surprise that was waiting for her in the car!

We then headed to the Johnstons for their little graduation/water party that 4 of us moms put together!

Melanie of coarse was in charge of the cakes!

my little graduate!

some bubble fun while they waited for some yummy Costco pizza!

setting up the Slip-N-Slides



They were all so cute and had a blast!

Chris, David and Preston watching all those crazy kids!
It was a really great afternoon with great company!


No comments: