Monday, May 18, 2009

Nationals and Lagoon!!!

Here's how we started our Saturday morning, unrolling Lexi's hair! Poor girl was so sad when we got the curlers out, she said " I look like a boy". The curls were soooo tight. After a little water and hair spray we got them to loosen a little. I was relieved to see I wasn't the only mom that tried to save time by doing the sponge rollers, there was several little girls with tight, tight curly hair!





In between Lexi checking in and her "freestyle" event we had about an hour to spare so of course we went and rode some rides!




Lilly and I.




Chris really lovin this ride,lol Just kidding if you look really close you can see one scared little boy holding on to dear life!





Here's the girls walking out on stage for their group performance! They placed second for Nationals! They did fabulous! Lexi also took 3rd on her solo freestyle event, we were quite the proud parents!




Here's the girls after Lexi was all done doing her thing. They were so happy to go off to have some fun!





We were so glad Robby was able to come along! He was Lilly's ridin partner. Lilly went on every single ride except the 3 roller coasters that she was too short for!




Chris and Lilly on the "Bat" roller coaster.





Preston and I.




Lexi on her favorite ride, the swings! She must have rode them at least 10 times!




This pictures cracks me up. I'm such a mean mom, I made Lexi come in the haunted house ride with me (it wasn't bad!) so I had to snap this pic because she was sooo freaked and scared, when the ride was over and busted through the doors to the sunlight again she just started crying. She didn't trust my word on any other rides the rest of the day. Lilly loved it.




This was Preston first ride by himself, he cried. We made him stay on. By the end he was fine. The rest of the day he bounced from ride to ride even if he had to go solo, he loved it!





We had a blast, the day went perfectly. We got there at 10am and were finding our car around 10 pm! I'm the only one that didn't get to ride all the crazy rides I love, being prego and all kind of puts a little damper in the ride department, but I still had a blast!! We already can't wait til the next trip!









































1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

WE LOVE HOgle zoo and LAGOON!! Two of our favorite places! Way to go Lexi, congrats on doing so well!!