Monday, March 31, 2008

Here it is!

Well here's my hutch! I love it, not as fancy as my inspiration pic but it works for me! I don't have any milk glass *yet* like the original but I'll be working on that... So for now it just has whatever I pulled together from the rest of the house in it! I do need to get a few more scrapbook papers to finish the top shelf and figure a better way to make the paper a bit more permanent but you get the idea!



Saturday night I went scrapbooking down at the scrapbook store, got 2 layouts done and then made this to hang in our living room. I haven't got the ribbon yet to tie it all together but again you can see the basic idea!



and what better way to start a Monday morning than making a Walgreen's run and getting all this for $11.00, the pic is missing another case of Pepsi since Chris snagged on his way to work! I'm SUPER excited about the Scrubbing Bubble Shower thing, I mean who wants to clean a shower?? Not Me!! So I'll report back and let you all know if it really works wonders or not!



As for our weekend besides my projects nothing too exciting happened, pretty boring actually! Chris worked Saturday, the kids and I just hung out at home, then I went scrap booking that night til around 1am, Sunday did my hutch, hung out and got to indulge watching my new Fav. show, "The Big Give" seriously I love it so much, I cry like a big baby every week, but I love it! I'm gonna be so sad when it's over!

OK 1 more little story then I must go do something productive! So when I got home from scrap booking Sat night I did the usual got my keys ready while I was still in the car, got my 3 bags of scrap booking stuff and then my purse and headed to the house. Well I was about half way to the door and I hear this like scuffle and someone running towards me from the bushes behind me, yes I seriously think my heart stopped and it all happened sooo fast, my body just froze I couldn't even get my voice to work, it was friggen Chris! Obviously I'm glad it was him but seriously are you kidding me? What was he thinkin?!? I seriously didn't know whether to laugh or cry, I was so shaky, all I could get out was a huge " F" bomb,lol! As in what the **** are you doing? What was he doing you may wonder while I'm trying to get my heart jump started again, LAUGHING, nice huh... He's all I can't believe you didn't see me, I was walking across the yard as you were getting ready to pull in blah blah blah.... Now he says he's going to do that to me every time cause he couldn't believe I didn't start throwing punches or something like I should have, ya know he's the good guy just teaching me a lesson, thanx babe for the lesson but if you EVER do that again your sleeping in those bushes you were hiding in :)

2 comments:

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Hi nichole! How are you? You are so crafty I love your hutch! I love walgreens too!! CVS pharmacy as well I got 4 12packs of mt dew and a thing of baby wipes for 1.15! nothing feels better than that and let me know about the shower thing!!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of you gettin back with a lesson of your own for Chris, the bushes would be a great learning experience!!
I LOVE your hutch, so dang cute. You are so creative. Im still waiting for that email about your shopping!!