Saturday, March 1, 2008

So NOT fun...






















Since Wednesday our poor little lilly has been so sick, ears, throat,vomit, the whole works! We got her into the Dr. yesterday since it wasn't obviously passing on its own, so not fun sitting in a walk in clinic for hours amongst the rest of the people who have who knows what! Anyway pretty sure she has strep and was way dehydrated since I wasn't able to get any fluids down her, plus she had thrown up any little fluid that had been there! So they gave her a few shots, some scripts to get filled and said if I could get any fluid in her by last night take her to the ER to get some IV fluids. Well luckily she finally had a little juice and kept it down right as I was getting ready to take her into the ER. Little stinker obviously knew what was coming if we went there, since she was there not too long ago! So here we are this morning and she's definitely feeling better but still won't touch food, I know food isn't as important as fluid but still 4 days without eating is freaking me out! So here's a few pics of Lilly from the last few days!
So I seriously can't figure out how to put the pictures where I want them, so annoying!! The two pictures of the kids eating is what I got on my phone while I was soooo starving sitting at the Dr.!! Thanks Chris I hope that pizza at Primos was freakin great!!! ;)

















No comments: