Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Boys and Girls...


Nothing new going on around here besides a house full of the sickies AGAIN!! Geez 2008 has not been good to us sickness wise, I think we have caught everything there is to catch and as soon as I think the last kid gets it the cycle just starts over and over... Anyway here's a few pics I took last week on our only 2 days everyone was feeling good!!

Prestons favorite thing to do, playing Football!!

Now here's my girls getting their "makeup" done at Dillards! They just thought they were hot stuff when the ladies asked them if they wanted some lip gloss! Now Lexi wants to go back every day! Lexi


Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun, you have the girliest of girls, and boyest of boys! I guess since we dont have boys its okay for our girls to be a little gruff. I LOVE your backyard! I hope you guys all get to feeling better soon and the sickies stay far away from your house!