Friday, March 7, 2008

Exciting News!!!

Well exciting for us anyways!! We're officially starting our first flip!!! Chris picked up the keys yesterday and is already starting Demo today!!! The house was built in 1923 and is in the Historic District, it has so much character and charm, I'm in LOVE with it! So the next 8 weeks I'll have lots of updates to blog as this adventure starts! So here's all the befores!


there's the laundry shoot!


Now lets hope all those hours of watching "Flip This House" and every other house flipping show pays off,lol!!

4 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Sounds like fun! Good luck and keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I love it when you can actually put your tv time to good use. Good luck, and have fun! The older the house, the better...for character anyway, I love it!

Matt n Jessica said...

I'm jealous! I want to do this one day...but for now I'll settle for building and selling. LOL Good luck!

Mandy said...

What a cool project. I've done a minor "flip my house", but now I love it so much I don't want to sell it. lol

I don't know if you remember me or not, but I lived around the corner from Chris in high school.

Sounds like you two are livin' the life! Congrats and continued good luck.

Keep a smilin'
Mandy Fauber-Spencer