Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Bit Of Everything!

So here's an inspiration piece that I'm going to try and steel the look of! So pretty huh?!? So painting my piece is going to be my weekend project!


So I just had to share a little coupon inspiration picture,lol! My little trip to Walmart last night cost me $2.95 (1.75 of that being tax!) Since moving to Idaho I've acquired this little coupon obsession, I was so bored when we first moved here that I joined this "coupon board" online (yes I know, what a dork!), so since I have a *little* shopping obsession I figured might as well see if I can actually save money while I'm doing it! So now that I've got it down, I'm pretty sure I'll never pay more than .50 for any hygiene product, that's right 50 cents! I have quite the stash of shampoo, I'm talking 85 bottles! I know I'm nuts but when the store is literally paying me to take them of coarse I'm taking it :) So now that I've let the cat out of the bag I'll slowly start posting pics of my crazy stash! Oh and yes Chris thinks I've officially lost it but also thinks is great that I can shop ALL day and spend maybe 20 bucks!



So here's what I have to work with for my inspiration hutch! I picked this up at a yard sale back in AZ right before we moved! Yes one more thing for Chris to think I'm nuts for, of coarse I HAD to have it and lug it all the way to Idaho, I mean can't you see the potential,lol?!?



Opps a little sneak peek at my Glade Flameless candle and Trio stash that Target paid me good money to take! Ohh and that's only half of them...


So I had this HOTTTT date with my hall closet last night! Ugh as you can see it was an utter mess and yes I was embarrassed to post these pics! First off don't judge my house's neatness by this closet,lol! I promise my house is neat and cleaned! Anyway this is the one little closet that gets the total shaft, the kids pull towels out, push them back in, hair things in and out all day, how about lets throw everything out of the shelves looking for band aids because Lexi pinched me or Preston poked me days and yes I just throw whatever back wherever on most day because I can just close the door! So finally enough was enough and I had me a date with the closet :) so here's the before and after! Oh and yes I have DVDs in my hall closet, they're our adult movies, wait let me clarify, not like xxx adult!! Basically anything that's not Disney,lol!


Yesterday Melanie and I took the kiddos to see Horton Hears a Who! It was a dang cute movie and Lilly actually did good, I was kinda worried! After 3 potty trips and 2 "Do we just need to go sit in the car" speeches it ended in success! Mr P. spent the afternoon with dad working, a meeting and a trip to every boys favorite place "Home Depot"!


"Where the kids can be a kid" Yes we also made a trip to good old Chuck E Cheeses on Thursday, fun, fun!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come to Denver and teach me!! I want to learn to be crafty creative and coupony. Not a word I know...but seriously, Id be so proud to have you as a wife!!! Id love to get out of ANY store spending less that $50! And when it comes to the monthly Target stop to buy shampoos, toothpastes and cleaning stuff, its well over $100! Please share your secrets!

Taralee said...

trace said...

hi nichole. you got a good lookin family. looks like youve been busy. well i saw your blog and just wanted to say hello. k bye