Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Go Lexi!

Well we're back and had a great time! Lexi did so good, we're super proud! Only 4 little girls showed up from her class so I'm thinkin, I bet shes going to be so scared to get up on that HUGE stage without her whole class, boy was I wrong! When I asked her about it she said "NO WAY I'm SOOOO EXCITED MOM" I'm not scared at all, I wish I could dance alone so everyone can just watch me,lol! So I guess next year we'll let her sign up for some solo performances! Anyway they all did a great job! It was so much fun to see all performers in their costumes! So here's a few pics!
Here's Lexi first one on the left (looking at the screen!)

Posing with her Medal

Second to the left





Miss Lilly
Lilly
Chris Preston and Lexi

Me and the kiddos!
So we have one more Competition before the season is over, we'll be headed to Salt Lake City in May! I'm super excited about this one since it's at the Lagoon amusement park! How fun will that be?!?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... is Mr. P throwin' a little fit in that bottom pic?! Lexi is sooo cute in those pics!