Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Girls Weekend!

A couple of weekends ago my Aunts best friend Angel from Phx. came to visit! It was great to see her and have a girls weekend! Friday night we had some yummy dinner at T.G.I.F, then headed off to down town Boise to show Angel the sights! Saturday we went shopping ALL day and hit every scrapbook store in the area, had lunch at Joe's Crab Shack, SO FUN! Then Saturday night with all our new cute scrapbook finds, we scrapbooked til 2am! Sunday all the girls even the little ones went to the mall, then we headed back to Melanie's for a BBQ! After that the little ones made play dough then at the last minute we decided to catch a 9:00 movie (man I was sooo tired!), we saw Penelope! It was so CUTE! What a fun weekend but man my body was so not used to those late nights! I know I'm a weenie but seriously my bed time is like 9:00,lol so that was a big deal to me!
Lexi and her awesome play dough!
Shopping at the Disney Store!
Lilly with the Easter Bunny!
making Play dough
Grabbing a snack from the hot dog cart down town!

Me down by the river by Joe's Crab Shack!
Movie night
me and my girls
doing what we do best!




No comments: