Friday, March 14, 2008

Road Trip!

So we're off this afternoon on a little road trip to Pocatello! Lexi has her semi finals clogging competition there on Saturday at 11:00. The kids are super excited to go stay in a hotel and I'm just dreading it because if its like any of the other times I swear the hotel staff slip our kids crack because they're total spazzes and never want to fall asleep! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be ANGELS, lol!! So besides the sleep issues it should be a fun little trip and hey maybe we'll even catch a glimpse of Elder Porter (Brett) making his rounds! I'm sure our blog will be on picture overload when we get back, so sorry in advance :) ! Hope everyone has a great weekend and if your up for a road trip here's where we'll be!! Oh come on, I can guarantee you a migraine after being around 1,000's of tap shoes, IT'S GREAT FUN!




No comments: