Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Preston!!!

Well it all started on July 15th 2005 ( well I guess it didn't all start that day ;) ) your dad and I were picking up a pizza and taking your sisters to the Show Low park to play and eat dinner! I had your dad stop at K-Mart because I just didn't "feel" right to get me a YiKeS prego test! So there we were sitting at the park that evening watching your sisters play and I just couldn't wait any longer I had to know, so yep mom ran to the park restroom, ran back to dad and that's how we found out we were having you! It was a total shock, so not planned, but we would never have it any other way! You blessed our lives 3 & 1/2 wks. early on March 2, 2006 at 5:13 a.m. weighing 6lbs 7oz. 17 &1/2 in.. We all fell in love with you instantly, you were such a great baby! The last 2 years have been a blast, you have such personality that just brightens each day around here! We wish nothing but the best years of fun, health and happiness for your future! We love you so much and hope you have a GREAT Birthday! Here's a little video for our little man! (If you want to hear the song with the video just turn off our songs at the bottom of our page!)

Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com
">

1 comment:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love the park story--very funny! The slideshow thing is so cute, too.