Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family day!

Today was family day for Lilly at school and let me just tell you how much Lexi looks forward to this day once a month! They had a blast planting flowers, painting, watering Lillys grass and bean she has growing, circle time, snacks and the sand table! I love watching Lilly in her school environment, it just makes me see even more how much shes improved over the last 7 months and that's a great feeling!

The girls planting flowers!

Watering the grass!


I just had to post this picture of Preston, this was the look I got when I interrupted him watching cartoons the other night, Seriously isn't he too little to be giving looks like this?!? Seriously though I think I just caught this look by accident because knock on wood he hasn't done it since and I hope to keep it that way for a few more years :)

Last Sat. night I took a class down at scrapadoodles from Melanie and made this nifty little calendar, so fun and cute!

Melanie and I had our much anticipated yard sale last weekend and it went great! Who would of thought my junk was worth 280.00 bucks! Woo Hoo! So not only did I make me some sweet moola, I also got a head start working on a tan! Now I didn't tackle my ghostly white legs, I eased in with just my neck and face,lol! I think I'll be investing in some trips to the good ol tanning bed before I even think about shorts!

OK I'm off to go watch 27 Dresses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome for the yard sale, I love those and have to have one soon! Tanning...I got my hands on some awesome lotion that doesnt streak and makes my legs look great in an hour or less, its incredible!! That way I dont feel like a ghost when Im trying to get color :) I, personally, love Prestons look, its classic! And...your calendar is so cute, I LOVE it!! You have to start posting "Materials" and "Instructions" for all your crafts!
Good job Lilly for your improvement at school, I love seeing progress!
Yes, Baby Mama was pretty dang funny, I really liked it, but that could have a lot to do with the company I had there, it was a movie that made me laugh and cry, but then again, Im pregnant!