Thursday, May 1, 2008

Reddi Whip

I love it when I least expect it, I come across a smell, a taste or just a general action that reminds me of something from my childhood! Like the smell of Salon Selective shampoo, it takes me right back to my preteens, Winterfresh gum zaps me right back to the 8th grade, Tide detergent = Nicole Porters house, anyway I could just go on and on, but I finally had my first moment with Lexi last night! She saw some Reddi whip in the fridge and said she wanted some, so I took the can right out and told her to open her mouth. She hesitated but opened her mouth and I overflowed it with Reddi Whip! She totally didn't expect it, giggled and I'm pretty sure she thought I was awesome! My mom used to do that all the time to my brothers, sister and I and I remember just thinking she was so fun! So anyway it was fun to just not be so serious and have a little fun eating Reddi whip from the can, like when I was a kid !

1 comment:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Nichole, it's so funny because every time I hear the song "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?" by Shania Twain, I think of being at your house. I remember there was a time when Nicole, you, and I were at your house and we listened to Shania the whole night. Do you remeber that?? Funny!