Monday, May 5, 2008

TAGGED!

5 Things on my to do list.

1. Take Lexi and Preston to get shots at 1:30
2. Take Lexi to pick out another Bunny after getting shots!
3. Go grocery shopping at some point!
4. Rent a movie at the Red Box!
5. Paint the hall way down to the basement!

5 places I've worked.

1. Pizza Time (when I was like 15)
2. Ronna Leas Country (Bison Ranch)
3.
4.
5. Guess I've been lucky!

5 favorite foods.

1. Mexican
2. Italian
3. Hamburgers off the BBQ
4. Pizza
5. Shrimp

5 places I've lived.

1. PHX.
2. Heber
3. Snowflake
4. Show Low
5. Idaho

5 Things you may not know about me!

1. I HATE feet!!
2. I have my eyebrows and eye liner tattooed on!
3. I'm a crazy coupon girl, just for the fun of it! (dorky I know)
4. I love to plan parties, get togethers, anything that involves decorating for the occasion!
5. I love to indulge in celebrity gossip magazines!

5 things Id do if I were a billionaire

1.The obvious pay off all debt and any close family debt!
2. Get our kids the best education money can buy!
3. Travel the world with my family(mom,siblings ect..)!
4. Invest for stability for my family and future family!
5. Build a simple ranch/farm house close to the city but enough room so our kids could have horses and such! Also a few vacation homes!
(6.) Open a decorating boutique!

Everyone I know has already been tagged except Melanie, so I tag you Melanie :)

No comments: