Monday, May 12, 2008

A Great Day!

I hope everyone a great Mothers Day yesterday, I sure did! It was a little sad because it was my first Mothers Day that I haven't been with my mom, but as usual we talked on the phone! Chris and the kiddos got me a new Blackberry which I LOVE but would probably love more if I could figure the dang thing out,lol and some scrapbook stuff! It was a nice relaxing day, Chris made breakfast then he took all the kids outside and worked in the yard and garage all morning while I watched a lifetime movie, then when Lilly and Preston went down for a nap I decided take Lexi and do a little clothes shopping! We made our way through Kohls, Target and Ross and found us some cute new outfits for our trip to Utah this weekend! I must have wore her out, cause one minute we were jammin out to Hannah Montana and the next she left me hangin as she snoozed the ride home away! Then I came home to a steak dinner,yum! What a great day!





My new pink phone!

Shopping!



Here's a canvas that I made for my mom to go with her Mothers Day present, she's lucky it made it to her house because I wanted to keep it!



1 comment:

Matt n Jessica said...

First off, that canvas you made for your mom is gorgeous! I am so behind in all that crafty-scrapbook type stuff it's pathetic! I envy that new phone you got too by the way lol! Sounds like you had a great Mothers Day!