Monday, May 26, 2008

How in the world....

did this little thing end up in our backyard?!?
So if you can picture this... me folding laundry, chris down stairs, all the kiddos out back and here comes Lilly running inside "yelling look at my baby duck", "it's my baby Cinderella duck", "only mine". I look at Chris, he looks at me and I think we were just totally speechless! We have absolutely NO idea where it came from, how it could possibly even get in our backyard or anything! Totally nuts! Any other day I would have thought Chris had "something" to do with it but it being a holiday in all and kinda late I know the feed stores are closed! So we made it a make shift home, I went to WIKI to find out what we could feed it til we get to the store tomorrow and now we'll just see how it goes through the night! Yes, we've also searched every little inch of our front, back, side yard, trees (lol) roof (lol) just about everywhere looking for either more or "clues", it's driving Chris nuts wondering how it got in the yard,lol!

No comments: