Friday, April 25, 2008

Kindergarten Orientation!

Well yesterday was the day Lexi has been waiting forever for, she is now officially registered for Kindergarten! She is sooo excited and I'm pretty sure I'll hear her asking me a million times a day over the next three months if it's time for her to start yet! This year has totally been rough on her not understanding why Lilly gets to go to school and she doesn't even though shes older so finally her time is coming! I on the other hand am totally in disbelief that 2 of my kiddos will be in school next year. Seriously where did the time go, I know I sound like every other mother when it comes to this subject but I seriously feel like I just had them, I feel like there's NO WAY I could even be old enough to have kids in school, WOW what a reality check, hello Nichole I'm pretty sure your considered mid 20's now :( I do think I'm going to have one happy little man though when he gets all my attention while his sisters are at school, it's definitely over due to finally have some one on one time since he's patiently waited 2 1/2 years! Anyway here's a few pics of Miss Lexi as we were headed to the school for orientation!

and no I don't tell her to pose like this!

her way too excited cheesey smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shes so dang cute, I love the poses! Thats nice that you will have two in school, Im jealous. Well, not really, but I know I will be soon enough! The first day of school for Halle was pretty hard, I sat in the car and cried after I dropped her off, not only did I feel old, but my baby had grown up and was leaving me...so, prepare yourself for the actual first day of school!