Monday, April 14, 2008

Beautiful weather, green grass, BBQ, AZ visitors, tooth fairy, scrapbooking, what more could you ask for?

My brother and his wife came to visit this weekend and our kids were on cloud nine! The kids LOVE their Uncle Rhett so much, hes been there every day since they've been born and they really had a hard time when he got married and moved away, so this little visit was much
needed to give them a little "fix"!
(They'll probably kill me for posting this pic but it's the only one I got!)
We threw together a last minute BBQ with the Farrells so everyone could visit before they left, the weather was perfect which made it possible for a little backyard fun!
It wouldn't be a Fogle get together without one of our kids stripping down to their diaper!
Lexi sporting her new outfit Nana sent her last week! Last but not least I actually got to steal a pic of miss Kolbi!


As for the tooth fairy visit, she came Saturday night and left Lexi some fairy dust and some money! Lexi was once again sooo excited but so disappointed because "she tried so hard to stay awake so she could meet the tooth fairy and ask her if she knows Tinkerbell", I love her imagination!

Chris had a little "awww" moment about his little Lexi as we were waiting for her to fall asleep, the whole loosing another tooth, the I can't believe she's already old enough, she's getting so big, wasn't it just yesterday.... I must say I didn't indulge to far into that conversation cause at 1am just getting home from scrapbooking, I was tired! Yep we were waiting for her to fall asleep at 1 am, that's what happens when dads in charge while moms scrappin her heart out,lol!





5 comments:

Matt n Jessica said...

Looks like a good time! Your girls are so pretty! The little man is cute too! Oh and no I am not nervous about twins...I know there is no way I am getting them lol!

{nicole coombs} said...

Hi I was just lookin at everyones blog and came across yours. Your little family is soo cute! I cant believ how big your kids are. :Looks like you guys have a lot of fun up there in Idaho. that is were you live right?

Anonymous said...

Oh Nichole, looks like you had a great weekend! Im so jealous. We finally had nice weather today, well, weather that wasnt cold, 78degrees, but the wind is blowing sooo hard that we cant even stand outside without getting tipped over! I love your green yard, again, Im jealous! So fun for the tooth fairy visit, I cant wait for that day...okay I can! Especially the harsh realization that its a milestone and my little girl is growing up. And, awesome that you had visitors, let me brag....Im getting AZ visitors this weekend too!!! Nicole and fam are coming to see us, we will take pics and post them to tease you:)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love when family comes to visit, especially when they live so far away. We are also having some beautiful weather out here. I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Hey! FYI...www.spoofee.com has another 50% coupon for Michaels, hows that book???

Oh ya...I dont want to rub it in or anything (yes I do) but, I have AZ visitors coming tonite!!!!