Monday, April 7, 2008

Anyone want a.....

SWEET 2yr old little boy....

Who likes to throw his dinner on the floor???


Or possibly a little girl that looks like this when her hair doesn't look like Jesse's from Toy Story!
Apparently Jesse only has 1 pony tail, but my little drama queen assured me that it's alright after pouting for 10 minutes that she had a great idea, "you can just do my hair like Jesse's in the morning. Alls I gotta say is KIDS!!


On to my guilty pleasures from the weekend!


My 2 layouts and "F' I did Sat. night! I loved doing these pictures of Lilly, for being my tiny peanut when she was born (5lbs 15oz) she sure chuncked up by 9 months!


and here's my freebies so far this week..


Made 5 bucks off this deal at Walgreens and made 3.00 off of the Zantac from Walmart, not too shabby!


Ok off I must go to watch me some

No comments: