Friday, April 18, 2008

Little house update!

So I was going to be so on top of things and get some pictures of the "flip", get there and take two pictures and my camera dies! So I got in a little sneak peak of the kitchen! It's so close to being done! We went yesterday to get all the pulls and hinges for all the cabinets, so much fun picking those out but geez I had no idea they were like 4.00 a piece and when you need 50 that sure adds up! Also picked out the counter tops, I think it's all going to look so good! So it should be completely finished tomorrow besides getting all the new appliances! So the count down to being finished includes painting the living room, dining room, sun room, sand and stain the floors and finishing the basement so it getting close! Well here's a little sneak peak of the kitchen, I'll get the finished up stairs pics on here when I go take pics when the counter tops are done in the kitchen!

Shopping at Lowes!

Before...

Almost done!!

Man the floors looked so clean yesterday, but from the looks of these pics they need another wipe down!

As for the rest of the week nothing too exciting, painted our dining room, made some Jello Jigglers for the first time (I know, my poor deprived kids,lol) watched the much anticipated "Biggest Loser" finale and of course made me a little trip to Walgreens! All that for 3.00, then I priced it and it went directly to my yard sale pile for next weekend!!!

The young guy checking me out at Walgreens was like "wow" , "atleaste your not all old and doing coupons"! Hmmm ok all I could say is yep I'm not old. Kinda funny but I'm sure it's one of those "you had to be there" kind of things!





1 comment:

Melanie Farrell said...

Great progress on the house! You guys will be experts by the time it is finished! Mark your calendar for teaching me how to put a slideshow on my blog! LOL!!!