Sunday, August 31, 2008

Finally here's the pics I've been meaning to post! My cruddy pics really don't do it justice and I also left a ton of pics out but ya get the idea!

The front view



the back and side

The front where Chris built on that little deck

the hall way up stairs

office
backyard


back view
bedroom 1
bedroom 2
bedroom 3- it used to have a wall down the middle and the windows had wood over them and half the room was painted black, so they either like photography or they were just weird!!
bathroom on the 3rd floor


shower in the basement
laundry room in the basement
stairs coming up from the basement
stairs coming from the 3rd floor down to the main floor
from living room looking into dining room and hallway to both stairways and kitchen
down to the basement
t.v. room in basement
half bath and the landing where you head to the garage or basement
kitchen

the landing where the 1/2 bath is
the dining room. The door that's open is a swinging butlers door, I love it!
looking from one side of the living room into the sun room
bath in basement
huge transformation in here, before there was 2 showers and to toilets right next to each other and it was all just concrete, totally creepy!
looking at the butlers corner in the kitchen
Everything turned out more beautiful than we expected especially the original hardwood floors, everyone thinks they're brand new! The whole house is hardwood except the stairs and t.v. room in the basement! This is seriously my dream home, it has sooo much space and the storage alone would sell it to me!Oh and the sunlight in this house is amazing, the whole house is windows! So it was officially listed last week so now we just wait and keep our fingers crossed!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, it looks amazing! The floors arent new?!?! They look great! Why cant you keep it? Just trade houses....

Matt n Jessica said...

The house looks beautiful! Wow! I want it! How much? LOL Good luck on selling it, I hope the market is better there than here!

{nicole coombs} said...

I want that house its totally my style!! You could sell it to me but I dont think I could get my husband to move to Idaho for a house...