Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We got our YeeHaaaw on...

Right now the Caldwell Nights Rodeo is going on, it's a pretty big deal for anyone that Rodeos or follows it. The top 25 in the world come here for 4 days competing and getting filmed by ESPN! Anyway it's all new to me,lol! So our friend Aimee was going to take Lexi with her and her family last night to the rodeo, Lexi was SUPER excited and just as I was walking out the door to drop her off Aimee calls and says I should just come with her. After about 5 mins of me telling every excuse not to go, she wins, I go! So because I have no Rodeo getup, she had me an outfit all picked out for when I got to their house. No I didn't get all crazy with the cowgirl clothes (lol) but I did wear this awesome belt ( a kippy) and for those of you like me that had no idea what a "kippy" was, they're a freaking awesome blinged ( I like me some bling!) out belt that are crazy expensive (400.00 give or take) and black boots, cute boots not what I had stuck in my head when I think cowboy boots and of coarse jeans and a black tank! So I can actually say not too bad, I was actually comfortable wearing it,lol nothing like stepping out of the box!




This is the most cowgirly outfit we could come up with!

We had a blast, I actually really enjoyed watching all the events and Lexi loved it just as much! I think I might actually drag Chris there this weekend to check it out! I'm actually going back Thursday night with the girls cause it's "tough enough for pink" night and what can I say, I can't turn down a night to get all pinked out!




Lexi and Jace



Here's a belt kinda like the one I wore. I saw all sorts of girls wearing them with flip flops, so not "country" lookin at all, so I searching for a black one now cause I'm in love, oh and a knock off of coarse is what I'll be getting,lol!



So the moral of the story is, maybe you'll just actually like the rodeo! Who would have thought?

No comments: