Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lake time and a Hair cut

The price you pay when your having too much fun and forget to put sunblock on! My face is still currently looking like a lobster!


Sunday we went to Oregon, to Ohwyhee Reservoir with the Dines and Farrells for one last trip before school starts!

We got there Sunday morning and stayed til almost dark! Here's Tanner at a random dock we stopped at!

My Lexi posing, she had an absolute blast and is finally not scared of the boat!

Lilly enjoying the ride!

the beautiful sunset!

Justin throwing Preston in to me!

Prestons first time fishing and dad missed it :( (Chris was working in Donnely, about 3 hrs. north of where we live)

me and my Lillers

Everythings always good when you have Goldfish!

Lexi and I had a little girls morning, I took her to get her hair cut for the first time at a Salon! I'm hoping this cut makes the mornings easier! I'd hate to have to send her to school every morning with big puffy eyes from crying while I brush her hair!

Of coarse we made it through all summer with no sunburn and the week before school starts, right under her eyes got toasted!

So cute!

We all love it and she's not so secretly hoping that everyone at school will say "Lexi your hair is sooo cool"! She's such a nut!

No comments: