Friday, August 1, 2008

A tween in the house...

Well 2:00 today can't come soon enough for our kids! They are sooo excited that their cousin Tanner is coming to stay with us for a while! He'll be starting school here and awaiting the rest of his family whenever their home sells. Poor kid didn't want to have to start in the middle of the year and I definitely don't blame him! So for the next however long we'll have a tween in the house,crazy! I'm pretty sure I'm going to feel old the day school starts cause not only will my baby start kindergarten, I'll then be trekking over to the Jr. High making sure Tanners all good to go....WOW!

So what better way to welcome Tanner than with a rafting trip!! Tomorrow bright and early Chris, Tanner, Lilly, 3 of the Farrells and I will hit the Payette for a full day of white water rafting! Chris and Justin will kayak and the rest of us will be be on the raft with a guide! I'm scared to death for myself let alone bringing Lilly, but this is so up her alley and we hardly ever get to do one on one with her so that actually excites me! Lexi is definitely a no go, she has absolutely NO interest and Preston I feel is still way too small even though the the owners take their babies, too scary for me!



1 comment:

Reidhead Crew said...

Holy Crap!!! You are braver than me! I am such a chicken! YOu will definitly have to let me know how that goes!I would give it a thought if I knew it would never tip over!! haha SOunds like you guys are having a blast up there! Love the story about Preston in the window!!Miss you!!