Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Are we done yet?!?

To answer my own question, almost! I was just laying out all the girls school clothes out and man I'm starting to feel for my mom! I can hardly imagine taking all 5 kids at once to AZ Mills to get all our school shopping done in one trip, man that must have sucked!! I'm at this moment very grateful to now live close to shopping so I can gather clothes all summer long, shop sales and basically just shop in increments so it doesn't *seem* like we're spending a small fortune! Oh and trips from Nanas always help ;) ! So I think we're down to *needing* 2 pairs of brown shoes, 2 pairs of black, 2 pairs of plain jeans, more tights/leggings and 2 backpacks! Hmmm seems like alot now that I typed that out!




On another note here... this is what I saw when I went into the girls room this morning next to Lexi's bed!

I'm so not ready for my *perfectly* decorated little girls room to be covered in posters!! I think she's testing me with the whole not letting her get more Hannah Montana clothes or backpack! I know I suck but I HATE character clothes, I'm mean, Nanas nice, she got her 1 Hannah shirt and I'm thinkin the poster! I know I didn't buy it,lol! I guess maybe I shouldn't pick this as my battle and save my energy for the teenage years...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to see that Im not the only one that does shopping throughout the year! We just got home from hitting the outlets, I cant believe how expensive it is to clothe girls! Especially now that Halle is into the "in" stuff. I cant choose cutesy little things anymore, its all about the "cool" stuff, I thought I had a few (10!!!) years before dealing with this!

Reidhead Crew said...

Oh how fun! I wish we were closer so I had a shopping buddy! I didn't do much this year. I am trying to cut back on the "unneeded"hard but worth it! They always have so much crap! How cute about Hanna Montana! I can't believe she starts school! It will be a little sad the first year but when you get a couple of them in school all day you get used to it and it's kinda nice lol! You guys comming to AZ anytime?