Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Busy Week!

Geez last week flew by and next thing I knew almost a week had gone by without a post! I know, I know, all my gazillions of readers (more like 1, Hi mom :) ) were just heartbroken not knowing what crazy things those Fogle kids have been up to! So here's the run down:



First and for most Mr. P got his first pair of undies, now unlike his sisters he was less than thrilled to get these! It took Chris and I and some muscle to force these suckers on him and he had them right back off in under 1 second, he'd rather be naked!









So now not only do I need to teach him how sit on the toilet the right way, I've got to teach him that it's cool to wear under-roos!













I took my 2 little chickies and Tanner to the mall and met Melanie and Kolbi for some Shopping! Poor Tanner was the only boy, but hey when you grow up in Heber you'll jump on any trip to the mall no matter who it's with ;)! We indulged in all sorts of girly stores, kid stores, spent WAY to much time and sweet moola in Gymboree and Tanner was such a great sport along the way! We got him a spiffy new hair cut to show off his beautiful blue eyes with mile long eye lashes ( this is the part where he rolls his eyes and turns 20 shades of red) that he was hiding under his shaggy mop!



Preston got to go to work with dad that day! He must have got bored while they were at the dump, cause he decided to add a little color to leather seats and console! What a doll...


Ohh yeah, can't forget the day I got to have fun cleaning the flip house, yep that's right folks, it's done!!! It turned out so beautiful and I'm completely jealous that we can't just move in! I'll get pics this week!



Oh and as of last Fri I was down 4lbs, yippppeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I LOVE the way Preston sits on the pot, so cute! I do wonder where he learned that from though?!? We wanna see pics of your flip, I bet its awesome!