Monday, September 8, 2008

What a week!

First and for most, I'm an Auntie! Little "Bryce Scott Lewis Savage" weighed in at 6lbs. 11 oz, not too bad for being 3 weeks early!


He's so adorable and I can't wait to see him Thursday!

Today is our 7th anniversary and what an awesome time these years have been!I feel so blessed with our lives and how things have ended up! We've gotten to do so many great things through these years, 3 of them being, bringing our 3 little munchkins into this world! In a world that goes by so fast I just want to pause time and really enjoy every day , I swear I just blinked and 7 years just flew by, seems like yesterday we were dancing the night away to this . It's been a wild ride and I can't wait to see what the next 7 years brings us!

Sorry these are so bad, too lazy to scan them in!
Pics of pics are awful!



Lilly heading to "meet the teacher"

A BBQ at the Farrells


Lilly's first day of school!


Snuck in a great bargain amongst the crazy week...
.82 cents!!!
Melanie brought me back the cutest Jessica Simpson shoes ever from Vegas!
In one week I went to see Mamma Mia 3 times, I'm usually not a musical kinda girl but I LOVED this one!
Just had to throw in a pic of the little man!


2 comments:

Melanie Farrell said...

Happy Anniversary!

Reidhead Crew said...

Happy Anniversary Yesterday!!! I can't believe it! So are you comming here or is Rhett and Charlette going there? Just making sure cuz you better come see me if you are comming here! Love and miss ya!