Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bugs in my hair...

Lexi came home from school Monday saying in a voice of disbelief " Mom they were checking for BUGS in my hair!" I had a split second of questioning " did they only check you??", nope they were checking everyone, man what a sigh of relief,lol. I'd hope I'd notice if she had lice! So anyway I had to explain that sometimes in school or day care kids can catch bugs in their hair called lice so on and so on... She was very disgusted, what a girl!


Tuesday morning was a morning that could never replay itself anytime soon! Lexi informed me that she didn't want to go to school because "it takes too long" and she just wants to stay in her jammies and watch her shows... Lilly was on the other hand excited about school but was definitely on the whiny side! Preston threw the mother of all fits when Chris and the girls left for school, he just wanted wanted his dad and man did he ever let me know that. Then about 15 minutes later I hear banging at the door and a VERY loud screaming Lilly, I'm freaking thinkin something happened to her but nope it was that she didn't have school! Chris had this look of horror on his face saying that's how she was as he had to carry her out of the school, screaming crying at the top of her lungs that she wanted to go to school! I was so freakin ticked, I called the school about 15 times (no lie) then finally got through to see what the heck! Everything I have says she has school Mondays and Tuesday 8:50-11:50, they put me through to her teacher and she says "ohh didn't I tell you on "meet the teacher"night that I switched her to Wednesday instead??? NOPE I'm pretty sure you failed to mention that, thanks! So yeah that morning pretty much sucked!

Oh and I was probably the last person on earth to not have an Ipod, but not anymore!! Chris got me the new little nano for my anniv. gift, I think this was the first year that I really had no clue! I never really wanted one, never thought I'd use it but with going to the gym it'll definitely come in handy! Now I know I was definitely the only one there without an Ipod! I broke it in last night while I was doing laundry, it was great but I told Chris maybe I shouldn't have one cause alls I could see were little mouths moving saying "MOM", "MOM", the great thing is i didn't hear anything but music,lol!! This little thing could get me in trouble! Awww it was great, I was in a whole different world, the laundry went by so much faster and funner!

No comments: