Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yesterday

Some friends invited us out on the lake yesterday, so off we went! We had so much fun! I can't believe we've lived here for 2 years and we haven't taken advantage of Lake Lowell that's a measly 7 miles from our house! So I had my first tubing experience and it was way fun! I was so scared to get out there, I mean Chris could throw me off the Jet Ski all day long no problem but I had a total fear of falling off the tube and never tried it til last night. I do have to admit though that I am a bit sore today, I think I used muscles that I didn't even know I had so I wouldn't get thrown from the tube,lol! Once again our little thrill seeker Lilly had a blast, she gave me a heart attack, but man that girl loved the boat, swimming and being pulled on the tube! Her first ride she went with Chris holding her, then her next she went on her belly and holding on the straps for dear life her self (Chris was next to her,2 seater), man I wish I had her passion! Lexi our cautious one didn't really warm up to the whole boat thing til about the last hour. There was no way in the world she was getting on the tube, I truly felt for her, seeing the look of fear as she watched everyone on the tube. She was so scared they were going to get hurt! Preston, he'd do whatever as long as it was with dad! So here's the few pics I got of our adventure, of coarse my battery died, but thankfully Melanie had her camera to take over!

Riley and Jace

taking a swim break!

Carol and I


Kolbi and Lexi, see she was already scared just backing in the boat!
Me and Lilly, definitely not a flattering pic but man she is so adorable and excited!
Melanie
Chris, Justin, Lilly and Preston


No comments: