Monday, July 28, 2008

Eagle Island.

Friday after Chris and the Farrells got off of work we all headed to Eagle Island Park to check it out! It was a pretty neat place, awesome toys, swimming, water slide and tons of space to do BBQs. Great, cheap fun for $4.00 a car to get in (it's a state park)! After that we bribed Kolbi with pizza to watch all the kids so the adults could go out to eat at Outback,yummmy! She definitely got the short end of that deal!
Lexi showing off her awesome rock climbing skills, lol

Preston
Lilly and Preston
Chris and Preston skipping rocks!
the kiddos
and of course the big kid taking a turn!
All in all a great time!
Blah Blah Blah, Gym talk...
So I'm entering week two of the gym, woohoo! I went every day last week but Sunday! Although my intentions were to be there Sunday, I was in "dieing" pain, lets just say I got my butt whipped at the Gym on Saturday, so Sunday I could barely sit to pee (I know way TMI, but seriously...) let alone waddle up the stairs at the Y to get to the gym floor,lol! I do have to say though today I feel great, switched up the treadmill program this morning to something that better just melt the fat off, cause man.... Anyway I know gym talk is boring and annoying so always feel free to skip on over my gym talk as you wish, I'm just trying to post about it to keep me excited about it so I don't give up/quit :)

No comments: