Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nothing new...

It's been a rather boring week, so I decided to finally post the rest of our 4th pics! We went to my Uncle's sisters house in Homedale which is about 30 minutes away. They have a beautiful home out in the country that everyone migrates to for the 4th! They have acres of "golf coarse" grass, a HUGE swimming pond, horses and all sorts of other fun stuff! They put on a great fireworks show, it's definitely the next best thing we've found besides Heber :)


Preston doing what he loves!



Just trying to show how awesome their yard is, see the tractor to the left of the pond? The crazy boys were all doing flips off of it into the water. I guess that's how they roll in the country,lol! Although I was sure to inform Chris if he broke his neck I wasn't down with feeding him mashed peaches! :)

Mr. P waiting for the boom booms



Lexi in the pond earlier in the day, the water was/is so perfect and clean with a nice sandy bottom! My kind of "pond"



Lilly and Riley

Chris with one of the Elders, Lexi on the horse!



Lilly on a horse for the first time, she loved it!

Lexi got on any and every chance she could get!

Preston wasn't having any of that riding horse stuff!

1 comment:

Reidhead Crew said...

Ahhh...Looks so fun! It was a just a normal 4th of July here. I can't believe how long Lillis hair is!! Preton looks so cute with his head shaved. We have still never taken our kids on horses which is so sad considering Jed grew up with horses! Some day! Anyway I love looking at your blog so I don't feel so out of touch!!