Monday, July 14, 2008

So Bummed...

So my family just left and we're so bummed! The kids and I were supposed to go home with my mom and then Chris would drive up and get us in two weeks. Well all of a sudden Saturday she had major car problems and a long expensive story short, I just dropped her off at the Airport to pick up her rental and watched her drive away in a BeAuTiFuL blue Mustang that had no room for me or my tribe of kids! So here I sit trying to cover up my sadness with a bowl of cherry ice cream (the last thing I need!), I'm so mad at myself cause I only got one picture of my mom with only Lexi, I thought I was going to have the next 2 weeks to take hundreds... Saying goodbye was not any easier than when they moved, Lexi cried for hours, Lilly just keeps saying "nana needs me" over and over, my heart just breaks for them! We're already missing them and they've only been gone 4 hours and I've already talked to them 3 times, yes I know I'm a big baby! OK I need to get out of my "cup half empty" mood, I'm ALWAYS a "cup half full" girl, so on that note I really loved having the few days I had with them! We did way too much shopping, ate out way too much, got to sneak off to the movies, my girls got to sleep/snuggle with their Nana and Aunt Shelby and we got to enjoy Robby's perma grin, I couldn't of asked for anything more. Well maybe a few more days :)....

Here's my one pic :(

Thanks mom for giving me the best surprise, love you!

No comments: