Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Parade

So I'm just starting with the parade pics from the 4th, the rest will soon fallow!

My little super star Lexi

Preston was all about getting all the candy!
The girls getting their hands painted

Melanie and Kolbi

The kids doing the tight rope

Rhett and Charlotte

Lexi

Riley and Lexi

Us

Me and my Lillers
We had a great warm time at the parade this year! The kids were really into it, which actually made it worth it for once,lol! They all made out in the candy department, fun for them, the aftermath not so fun for us :)


3 comments:

Reidhead Crew said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Oh ya what is Rhett having?Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe Rhett is having a baby! Your kids are so cute, I love how Lexi is the queen of posing, watch out teenage years!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

You guys look great! I'm glad to see that you had a great time.