Monday, July 21, 2008

Feel The Burn...OUCH!!



Well hopefully today is a new beginning for a more healthy life! I bit the bullet and dragged myself to the gym for the first time ever in my life! I've been going back and forth for months (more like years) now on joining a gym, I was beyond scared that I'd the the biggest one there, the slowest, quit and run out crying, pretty much all the worst scenarios ran through my head. So at 6:45 this morning I showed up with Melanie and she gave me the run down. I made it through the whole 1:45minute workout, but don't get me wrong it wasn't the easiest I actually sweat and I think I actually stunk like sweat, well I actually know I did, GROSS!! I really hope I stick to it, I have to! So I'll probably start a weight loss ticker on my blog, now don't even think I'm actually putting my weight on there!! I'll just be doing a count down on my pounds I loose till I get to my goal, which in all will be.... well you'll see it in the ticker! Well here's to wearing those cute baby doll shirts without looking prego in it ;)



On another note, last Sat. Chris went Kayaking down the Payette River! He took lessons when we first moved here at the YMCA but had never actually went on the river! He loved it, only fell out once and can't wait to go out again!


I'm so glad he went out and did something fun for himself, I'm pretty sure that's the first time since we've had kids or maybe even been married that he's gone and did something fun like that!




Here's a few pics I found online of the Payette, just to give you an idea of what it's like!


Just a random pic...
The "BESTEST COUSINS" wearing their rain boots, just cause they thought they were cool!

Aren't you just lovin Lexi's look?? Yeah I get it often....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Nichole! I wish I had the ambition to get off my rear and go to the gym!! Its just so much easier for me to lie on the couch and eat cheetos or icecrea. Good job, and good luck keeping at it.