Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slacking on the blog front...

BUT for good reason! Tuesday afternoon the kids and I had just got home from running around, I had just got the kids down for naps, just in time to get in my cheesey hour of my soap and hopefully a blog update. A few minutes later I hear knocking at my door, I peak out the front window to see no car, not really wanting to answer the door, but not wanting the knocking to wake Preston I go ahead and answer, SURPRISE, it was my mom, sister and brother, I about died, they left me speechless! I had NO idea they were coming here (hence my messy house!!) I had just talked to them, they were "going to the lake". It's been 1 loooooong year since they've moved and we've seen them, so it was a much needed surprise ( I'm sure our phones love us for the break of the 20 phone calls a day :) ) So needless to say the kids have been on cloud nine, having their Nana here, she took them school shopping, shopping and more shopping, the big girls got to sneak out to dinner and a movie last night, and this morning we're headed to the farmer market. Anyway just wanted to give a heads up on my slacking, even though my most avid reader I'm sure is here!!!

and because I just can't post a blog without a pic, here's Lexi and Preston playing in PEACE, what a beautiful thing!

No comments: