Friday, January 23, 2009

Sundance!

This year I got to go to Sundance again! Four of us girls have gone the last 2 years, we work "security" for the stars Dinners, Parties, Theaters, Premiers, just wherever they stick us! I know what your thinkin security??? really??? I think the same thing myself, it's true though! I'm pretty sure if some fan came dashing through to "Edward" I couldn't stop them, but thats just when you call for some reinforcements, lol! Anyways it was a fun trip, I didn't see as many A list stars as last year but I did get to see and hold a door for Kevin Bacon, I saw WAY too much of miss drunken Paris Hilton, thanks to her we had to work til 4:30 am because she didn't want to leave to the event we were working til 4:00 when it was suppossed to be over at 2am! Anyway we also saw Ashton Kutcher, Russell Simmons, Virginia Maddson and I'm already drawing a blank on everyone else! The best part of the trip though was getting to spend hours and hours at Ikea!!


Of coarse there has to be an Ikea pic!

Me and Jess freezing our butts off!

No comments: