Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Evil Arms

Today my Lilly came running into my room while I was on the phone gasping in total awe, shock, amazement, telling me "mom my arms are evil". I was in total disbelief, I didn't even think she knew that word, let alone what it meant. So she continues to tell me her arms are evil because she threw her doll soo hard her head popped off! An hour later now and she still can't get over it, I'm pretty sure she thinks she has super powers now!

She's got you shakin in your boots
huh??

If you mess with those guns, your outcome could possibly look like this. I'm just sayin...







R.I.P. baby, you made it 12 days in the Fogle home, believe me when I say you've made it longer than others!

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

That's funny! Poor little doll:) You gotta love kids and thier thinking!

Aaron - Annette said...

That is so funny. It is amazing and sometimes scary what kids can come up with! good job couponing!