Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nicole....

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!

I wish I was there with you to celebrate, because just like you said earlier, it's just another day these days! We'd go eat the yummiest food, shop til we drop, take a break for a pedi, then go home and admire all our goods from the day! Just like the good ol days!!!



I hope these make you smile and laugh out loud, like I did!


I remember this day just like it was yesterday, good times!

Thanks for being my bestest friend ever!

Here's to you!! hahaha (yes Nicole will know why I'm posting this!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO8JWbG6bVw


3 comments:

Melanie Farrell said...

Wow - look at these pictures! You guys are so cute!!

NICOLE said...

You're dead... just wait til your b-day!hahajk I was laughing and did cry a bit...Thanks!!Miss you!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

haha. Pretty funny! I remember those days. Seems like forever ago though. Happy late birthday!