Friday, January 9, 2009

Back on the saddle...

With couponing that is! I took a break over the holidays and with Chris being gone it's kinda hard doing the coupon thing with the kids but as of this week I'm back on! So here's my bargains so far!




These 2 pictures combined was about 28 and some change ( retail was 161.00) Not too bad considering the diapers alone are normally 60.00!
and yes I think it is completely acceptable for all those Ben and Jerrys Ice creams to be next to the curves bar and south beach bars,lol!

Total $3.41

Not a bad week!

(for the record I've stayed far away from the Ben and Jerrys!)

6 comments:

NICOLE said...

K holy crap!I do coupons but don't get that great of deals I WANT to do it your way you HAVE to share how you do it!!! Call Me!Miss you!!

mrs_jpyatt said...

Yes PLEASE share! This is AMAZING!!! I would love to beable to get these kinds of deals!

{nicole coombs} said...

Did you do all that with coupon sense? Cause I have "started"that a million times but never actually did it and now I am thinking that its worth it. Please share!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris & Nichole,

Sure love your Blog.... what a great site. Seems alot is going on in the Fogle househole. Miss you guys. Chris was here a few weeks back, and I did not even recognize him, of course I was not feeling well at the time.. Takce Care..... Love Your Family...Jack & Val

Matt n Jessica said...

I asked you once before MISSY...now tell me how you do this! I need to save some money on the grocery shopping and here you are hogging all the ideas! LOL Call me, email me or do both please!

Aunt Tiff said...

Absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Isn't that the best feeling EVER!!!