Friday, January 23, 2009

Coupon talk...

So sorry I haven't posted sooner in regards to everyones emails and comments about the whole couponing thing! I was out of town and I'm just plain tired, yes even too tired to blog!

I can honestly take no credit with the whole couponing thing, I "steal" other peoples ideas and scenarios off the web! I do religiously get the paper every Sunday, ranging anywhere from 2 to 10 papers every week and I also print alot of coupons! You can google just about any coupon and something is surely to come up! I always bring my coupons with me everywhere, you never know what is on clearance at Target or wherever your going that with a coupon it ends up FREE! Also if you have the heads up about an upcoming sale and you know with a certain coupon it would make the item cheap or free, you can usually always buy "lots" of coupons off of Ebay!

So here is a list of the web sites I use to find my deals: http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a7465/coupon_deals_for_bargain_hunters








It is alot of reading at first but the more you get the hang of it the faster it gets! I usually get my paper, skim through it, then head to babycenter and start figuring up my deals, then to moneysavingmom to confirm my deals and make sure I'm not missing out on anything! It's definitely ALOT of time, thinking and planning but to me it's worth it! It has become a game to me, a guilty pleasure, I do my plannings while the kids are napping while I watch "Days of Our Lives" ( I know it's cheesy, don't judge!)! I hope I didn't confuse you too much, please feel free to email me anytime with questions, I love to talk coupons!!


Here's a deal for you if you live by a Bath and Body Works! They are having their Semi Sale, with items as cheap as .50 So snag yourself a cheap item and get 12.00 Signature Collection item free!



Here's what I got the other night for 2.34. I could have got it for 1.34 but I got 2 extra things! If your store is out of the clearance items, they always have little gift boxes that are 1.00 so still a great deal!

2 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

do you use couponsense too? I forgot...

Matt n Jessica said...

Thank you for posting those!! I might be calling you to get a better grasp of it after I read the links you posted. Thanks again!