Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tonights the Night...

That Santa's Elf will make his appearance in the Fogle home! I'm super excited to start this new tradition! For those of you who have know idea what I'm talking about, it all stems from the "elf on a shelf" set you can buy from Halmark and basically Santa sends an elf down to "watch" over the household and then he'll report back to Santa on Christmas eve. on weather or not the kids were naughty or nice! Also the Elf gets into a little mischief at night, so you never know where he'll be in the morning or what he's gotten into through out the night! I'm gonna love this!

So here's my daily December 9th pic! Our little Elf (we'll name him tomorrow) bearing some little gifts! I can't wait to see the kids in the morning!

4 comments:

mrs_jpyatt said...

Oh my goodness that's the cutest thing ever! I may have to do that when Gage gets older! That is so fun! I also just have to say you have the most beautiful Babies! I love the new family pics! What a sweet lil family! Good Job Mommy!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love starting new traditions. We just started celebrating St.Nicholas' Day where the kids leave their shoes outside, or by the fireplace at night, and wake up to gold coins and a book about Christmas...I like the mischievious elf idea too though, not as if we dont have enough mischief in our house!!!

NICOLE said...

Oh how cute I have never heard of that! I wil have to look for that elf!!

{nicole coombs} said...

That is such a fun thing to do. I am going to have to remember that for when my kids get older Cory would have no clue what was going on maybe next year! Your family pictures are co cute!!