Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick update...

I hate posting with out pictures, but the 2 times I've actually sat down to blog this week, the dang photo uploader thingy is down... So I thought I'd just say yes we're alive, Elfie has been doing his nightly mischievous things, Lilly had her X-mas party yesterday, Lexi had her school Birthday party yesterday (it's over x-mas break), we had bake day yesterday, Lexi's x-mas party was today, lots of wrapping going on, cleaning, phone calls, Christmas cards,dropping off teacher presents, delivering bake day goodies, dance practice,then to round out the week tonight will be Tanners Christmas (leaving to AZ in the am)! It's been a long week, yet it's gone by so fast~ I'm exhausted~ Being "single" is hard work around the holidays! I'm very much looking forward to Christmas break and hopefully life slowing down a bit! I shall return later to hopefully add pictures! Hope everyones enjoying their holiday thus far!
Updating to add pics:
One morning the kids found Elfie in the freezer wrapped up in Lexi's blanket, he must have missed the north pole!
Then theres the morning we found him on the underwear/diaper decorated tree.
Made time for some ring pops
little goodies elfie brought one night
bath time Santa beards
Elfie wrapped the door, Lexi was so glad Elfie did such a nice thing helping us decorate for Christmas,lol
the morning he made a cereal mess, then we found him standing in the bowl!
Then there's the morning that (damn) Elfie got all the credit for making sugar cookies for Lexi's whole class....
Lexi's B-day party at school
Lilly's Christmas party at school!
Yay Bake day!!
Carol working on the snowmen
how cute are they??
The end result!

5 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Ive been looking for your daily pictures, glad to know youre still alive, but sad there are no pics :( How much longer are you living the "working widows" life?

Porter Prodigies II said...

Ok, HOW do you make those marshmallow snowmen thingies?

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I LOVE your family pictures. THey are so nice. You have such a cute little family. I love the picture of the diaper/undie tree. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

NICOLE said...

Oh that elf thing is so dang cute! I want to do that next year!!! Those cookies look soooo good! YOur such a good fun mom! I am lucky if I get up, dressed, clean take care of my kids and most of all be in a GOOD mood while doing it all!! I need to make time for the fun stuff like you! Thanks for your example!! Miss you!!

{nicole coombs} said...

I know I said it before But I love the ELF!! I really want to do that when my babies get older. I saw your hubby at cirkle k in Heber this past weekend. Hope you have a Merry Christmas