Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 4

So here we are on day 4 already! I know this is nothing glamorous but in years to come I hope to look back and remember how every day Mon.-Fri I sit in front of Lexi's school, showing up at least 15 minutes early just out of fear of being late and wait to hear all her giggles as she lets me know what every kid said to her, said to each other, what her teacher said... I'll look back and remember how this month exactly Disc #1 is the kids Christmas cd and #2 is my Christmas cd, how my clock says it's 12:07 but really it was only 11:55 since my clock is for whatever reason 12 mins fast, how I just realised today that I have 3 lotions in my cup holders and I only know how 1 got there, but most of all to remember how lucky I am that I get to pick up my kiddos every day!

No comments: