Saturday, October 11, 2008

Such a sad loss...

As I'm sure anyone who'd be reading this already knows about Levi passing. I'm at a complete loss for words as to what I feel right now, my heart breaks for his sweet little Jeremiah and the rest of the Duncan family. All I can say is we LOVED us some Levi, he was an extremely close friend to us( as he'd have to be, I mean who else would we let show up at our wedding in a white "wife beater" and overalls,lol!!), as he was to so many people. He was always a guaranteed laugh if you ever needed one, in fact he still is I was just going through my photo albums and just seeing him made me smile! I am now so thankful for Chris having got to Az when he did and take back cursing that the dang house wasn't quite ready because maybe he was just meant to be there a week early for a reason. Chris got to visit with Levi yesterday and confirm how he was going to come work for Chris this next week... We're now so thankful that he got to spend some time with him. Here's my favorite pic I found on my computer from last summer.

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

Nichole,

Not sure if you remember me, but I was wondering if you would mind if I use the pic of Levi you have for his memory pages that the family has asked me to help put together. Also, if you have any others please email them to me as soon as you can at tiffanimartineau@hotmail.com

they are looking for more to use on the video they are putting together. Thanks!