Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2nd and 3rd trip to a pumpkin patch!

So I'm glad to say we went to our third and FINAL Pumpkin Patch for this year...
Lilly had her first field trip also last week and I was able to go along! She had a blast but I think most of all she enjoyed riding on a bus, I'm a nut and drive my girls to and from school every day cause I just can't send them off on a bus yet! So when both girls had their field trips they were just as ecstatic to be riding the bus as they were to be going to the Pumpkin Patch!

Lilly going through the straw maze

Us going on the hay ride

While all the other kids were looking for the biggest pumpkin my little Lilly was looking for the smallest "baby" one.
Then that evening we took the whole family to Linder Farms since Preston hadn't got to go to a patch yet!
he LOVED feeding the animals

finding his perfect pumpkin!

and the animals apparently loved him!



















1 comment:

NICOLE said...

How fun!!Don't feel bad about the bus thing I know it just seemed to real and too grown up to let my kids go on the bus for the first year or more. It hasn't been til here at my moms this year that they ride the bus to school and back and I think I am enjoying it now!!haha I love the pic of the animal getting Preston! So cute! Hey so what about this surprise trip you might make? By yourself or what?