Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Leaves and Frosting

I finally was nice and "let" the kids go rake the backyard!

I know, I know, so nice to let them indulge in some manual labor...
It's amazing what these cheap little orange bags will make your kids do

and by the looks of the trees still, I need to buy about 100 more!
I do have to say though why doesn't Hefty or someone make these bags, they split SO easy!
If they only knew they were actually working, Hmmm I need to figure this little tactic out to help clean their rooms!
Then I figured last night was as good as any to get started on this!

Lexi got very into it

Preston just wanted to steal and eat all of the nasty candy, see he wore his camo so nobody could see his sneaky little self ;)
Lilly was so cute decorating, being so slow and careful! That's a first!

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

What a good mom you are!!! Your kids are so cute! I love leaves...I wish I had trees:( Maybe I'll come help:)

Aaron - Annette said...

That looks so fun. You are a freat mom. I miss you too you can always come see uswe aren't too far away now. We have been here for about 8 months now. Time goes by fast. Come down and we will scrapbook I haven't done that since I ahve lived here. Keep in touch